Heritage Photograph Digitisation Scanning
Converting your collections of corporate, consumer and heritage photographic media and photograph albums are our speciality enabling you to access your digital files readily and easily, and future proofing your archives.
- Wearing non-scratching, microfiber or nitrile gloves
- Clean efficient work surfaces
- Careful handling of photographs
- Fireproof safe for all orders
- Acid free paper envelopes where required
- Original art—black-and-white or color prints, slides, transparencies.
- Capture in RAW (16 bit) or TIFF (not JPEG) in RGB mode
- 300 to 400 dpi or greater for grayscale/color within 10% of the desired publication size
Preservation of photographic material
Archival Digital Output
We work with many clients in and around Oxfordshire and the UK working on photographic digitisation projects from a handful to many 1000's for either historical societies, archives, libraries, educational faculties or private clients. We take your old and fragile photographs of any size and convert them into the leading digital formats. This protects the existing photos from further age damage and allows you to view high quality images from the comfort of your chosen digital media.
|HERITAGE AND ARCHIVAL PHOTOGRAPH SCANNING
We offer high recommended photograph scanning services
adhering to the National Archive Regulations
All media is converted to HQTIFF files with an option for JPEG
if required. Each photograph is gently cleaned, scanned and using
our Archival Suite for toning and sharpening.
|UPTO A3 IMAGE||TIFF||600||4.00||2.00||1.50||1.00||0.90||0.80||0.70||0.60|
|UPTO A3 IMAGE||JPEG||600||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.50||0.45||0.40||0.35||0.30|
- Rare Photograph Scanning
- Old Maps and Charts
- Engineer Drawings
- Plus Size Scanning
- Large Document Scanning
- Paper Records
- Medium Format and Large Format Film
- X-Rays and Transparencies
- Local History Archiving