Bespoke Digitisation Services - From Small Projects to Large Scale Projects
Our technicians are trainined using a'white glove' approach to ensure the complete limitation of risk of damage to the orders we receive.
Highly recommended in Oxfordshire and Thames Valley as one of the leading scanning and archive specialists, we hold 5***** testimonials from University of Oxford, B4 Business, Ashmolean and Pitt Rivers Museum, Blenheim Palace, Kew Gardens, Aston Martin, Audi to include thousands of consumer clients.
- Wearing non-scratching, microfiber or nitrile gloves
- Clean efficient work surfaces
- Careful handling of photographs
- Fireproof safe for all orders
- Acid free paper envelopes where required
- Original art—black-and-white or color prints, slides, transparencies.
- Capture in RAW (16 bit) or TIFF (24/48bit) in RGB mode
- From 300 to 6300dpi for grayscale/colour
- Silverfast iSRC Infrared Dust Removal
- Full Colour Management
- Exceptional Variety of Digital Scanners
Preservation of photographic material
Archival Digital Output
|PROFESSIONAL FLATBED AND ROLL FEED SCANNING SOLUTIONS
Our service offers high resolution scanning, with tonal range adjustments and
re-touching if necessary. All scanners are fully colour managed and
perfect for printing.
All images are scanned to suit your digital requirements from
300dpi to 1200dpi in 24-bit or 48-bit HQTIFF files.
Please contact email@example.com or talk to a friendly technician 01865 457000.
|A0||1189 x 841mm - ( 46.8x 33.1 inches )||30.00||20.00||15.00||10.00||8.00|
|A1||841 x 594mm - ( 33.1 x 23.4 inches )||20.00||15.00||10.00||8.00||6.50|
|A2||594 x 420mm - ( 23.4 x 16.5 inches )||15.00||10.00||8.00||6.50||5.00|
|>A3||Upto 420 x 297mm - ( 16.5 x 11.7 inches )||10.00||8.00||6.50||5.00||5.00|
|There maybe an additional artwork support charge if the media is complex or quite damaged.
This is to cover our costs in preparation before scanning.
|All prices exclude VAT @ 20%|