Heritage Scanning Services to Archival TIFF 600dpi 48-bit/16-bit Output
Our services offer the stunning high-quality Contex IQ Flex Flatbed Scanner for the perfect solution scanning fragile originals, textiles, original artwork and many other types of media. Offering digitisation upto 1200dpi optical scanning resolution in full 48 bit colour & 16 bit monochrome data capture, ouputting to PDF, PDF/A, TIFF and JPEG.
- Wearing non-scratching, microfiber or nitrile gloves
- Clean efficient work surfaces
- Careful handling of photographs
- Fireproof safe for all orders
- Acid free paper envelopes where required
- Original art—black-and-white or color prints, slides, transparencies.
- Capture in RAW (16 bit) or TIFF (24/48bit) in RGB mode
- From 300 to 1200dpi for grayscale/colour
- Silverfast iSRC Infrared Dust Removal
- Full Colour Management
- Exceptional Variety of Digital Scanners
Preservation of photographic material
Archival Digital Output
Our professional archive studio specialises in the digitisation of all types of photographs. Our speciality is the scanning of large flat works of art: drawings, paintings and textiles. Our studio offer high quality A1, A2 and A3 flatbed scanners, for stunning large-format safe digitisation. Offering exceptional TIFF archival quality digital files, which are perfect for archival storage.
|Corporate and Heritage Photograph and Album Scanning Solutions in Oxford UK
Supporting heritage and private clients with archival photograph
digitisation projects from 1 unit to many 1000's.
All photographs and albums are digitised to The National Archival Standards TIFF images before undergoing our Adobe Suite Archival Enhancement service. You may request any output format or resolution from 300 to 1200dpi.
Contact 01865 457000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Individual Photo Extraction||TIFF||600||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.65||0.55||0.45|
|>A3||Scanned Album Page||TIFF||600||4.00||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.65||0.55|
|>A2||Scanned Album Page||TIFF||600||6.00||3.00||1.50||0.95||0.85||0.75|
|Frame Removal from||5.00|
|Restoration per half hour||40.00|