Digitising Scrapbooks | Perfect for Corporate, Heritage and Consumer Clients
Oxford Duplication provides secure book scanning, preservation & book digitisation services for all volume. Converting books to TIFF, PDF, Word, JPEG and e-book formats.
Many scrapbook pages are mounted on black paper with glue or photo corners, and have notations under each photo about who they are and what they’re doing as well as other printed mementos layered over them. The best way to preserve your old scrapbooks is to turn them digital and then store the original in archival storage containers. We will work with you to scan your pages and give you our best recommendations for how to care for the original. To preserve the integrity of the original, we scan the whole page and give it to you as an image file. You can even use these scans to turn your scrapbook into a photo book!
- Wearing non-scratching, microfiber or nitrile gloves
- Clean efficient work surfaces
- Careful handling of photographs
- Fireproof safe for all orders
- Acid free paper envelopes where required
- Original art—black-and-white or color prints, slides, transparencies.
- Capture in RAW (16 bit) or TIFF (24/48bit) in RGB mode
- From 300 to 1200dpi for grayscale/colour
- Silverfast iSRC Infrared Dust Removal
- Full Colour Management
- Exceptional Variety of Digital Scanners
Preservation of photographic material
Archival Digital Output
|Corporate and Heritage Photograph and Album Scanning Solutions in Oxford UK
Supporting heritage and private clients with archival photograph
digitisation projects from 1 unit to many 1000's.
All photographs and albums are digitised to The National Archival Standards TIFF images before undergoing our Adobe Suite Archival Enhancement service. You may request any output format or resolution from 300 to 1200dpi.
Contact 01865 457000 or email email@example.com
|Individual Photo Extraction||TIFF||600||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.65||0.55||0.45|
|>A3||Scanned Album Page||TIFF||600||4.00||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.65||0.55|
|>A2||Scanned Album Page||TIFF||600||6.00||3.00||1.50||0.95||0.85||0.75|
|Frame Removal from||5.00|
|Restoration per half hour||40.00|